Skip to content

Cart

Your cart is empty

Saravá - Loureiro Branco

Sale price€15,49

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout


This 100% Loureiro white wine undergoes a unique fermentation process. After destemming and a short skin contact, 65% ferments and ages in stainless steel tanks for a clean and crisp character. The remaining 35% is split between chestnut barrels for richer notes and clay amphoras for a touch of earthiness, creating a complex and layered final wine.

Saravá - Loureiro Branco
Saravá - Loureiro Branco Sale price€15,49

Learn more about

Saravá